Donations to DIR support our efforts to build the knowledge and skills of residents in economically poor communities, thereby helping all citizens achieve a level of health that empowers them to participate fully in social and economic development. Financial contributions of any amount make a significant difference in transforming lives.
Donations can be in one of the following ways:
- Online, through the PayPal link on this website.
- Through DIR’s Facebook page.
- By check, payable to Developing Indigenous Resources, mailed to one of the following addresses:
- 8321 Terrace Drive, El Cerrito, California, USA, 94530
- House 100, Sector 10, Chandigarh 160010, INDIA
Please be assured your entire donation will go directly to the work of DIR.
To better understand how your contributions may be used, please see “What do donations to DIR buy?” on under How you can help.