Post Graduation: MA English Literature
- Teaching in different institutions – 22 years
- Painting/ sketching classes for children and adults since 1975
- Free-lance journalist, 1971 onwards. 7 years weekly column with TheTribune, a daily newspaper.
- Personnel Officer at Swaraj Mazda, Chandigarh – 1 year
- Published three books. Two novels on the anvil.
- Solo exhibition at Art Folio, Chandigarh (1999)
- Ability to teach English and guide teachers according to the International School System in English language teaching.
- Ability to communicate with and counsel teens, young adults and women regarding personal and domestic situations.
- One-on-one tuitions with dyslexics and brilliant children (Class 4 to 12)
- Volunteered with DIR
- Financially supported orphanage, mid-day meal scheme for street children at Goa for two years.